Carnival 56 takes over Camperdown Park, Dundee fom 12-13th August! Although the newcomer on the scene, acts like Mark Ronson, Rudimental, Clean Bandit, The Fratellis & many more show it certainly has a top class lineup!
Carnival 56 is Scotland’s newest music festival. Boasting five music areas, which will be home to a phenomenal line-up over the weekend, celebrating music, comedy and culture. You'll see some of the biggest names in music, big names DJs and some of Scotland best homegrown talent. C56 vows to keep as much of the festival local and Scottish as possible, so expect to see some amazing musicians, eat some delicious local food and get merry on some of the finest local drinks!
Festaff are looking for gate steward/wristbanders to help greet & check-in ticket holders as they arrive at the festival. Alternatively you can join the campsite stewards instead! Click this link for more information about volunteer roles.
- Just 2x8 hour shifts for your weekend pass!
- Shifts are arranged to give you as much free time as possible to explore & enjoy the festival.
- No £150+ ticket price to pay up front - a £20 deposit & non-refundable £15 admin fee is your only outlay with Festaff.
- Enjoy some of the biggest name artists & DJ's around today!
- Volunteering looks great on any CV.
- Perks include free to use kettle, phone charging and staff only showers & loos in the staff campsite.
- Meet likeminded festival-goers & make new friends that will stick with you for life.
- Experience is not essential - we will provide any necessary training on-site.